Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Reading #2-Google, not your friend?

I dont know, maybe its me, but I dont really see this as a big problem. Maybe its that I'm a trusting guy that I dont care if Google knows what I'm searching, and have that all saved somewhere, but mostly its this; Even if Google does know what I search and have that saved, what are they gonna do? Do you think the president of Google is sitting around in his multi-million dollar house, drinking a martini and thinking to himself, "What can I do today to screw Matt Ferris?" I doubt it, I just dont see that as a real problem. Why are people so worried about this? Who cares? What are you doing wrong that you cant have Google look at? The way I see it, I think that Google is very much my friend because it is one of the quickest search engines there is, and if Goolge cares that I just searched for some new hockey gear using their search engine, then so be it I guess.

0 comments: